First Call for Abstracts
This call is an invitation to the NERA research community to explore the vibrant, diverse, and unexpected adventures that education offers students, teachers, and teacher educators as well as researchers. The notion of adventures and imagination may be generative in times of global crisis and despair. This call urges us not to forget that thinking beyond the already known brings hope to individuals, communities, and societies.
The NERA 2024 conference will be hosted by Malmö University at Nordenskiöldsgatan 10, Malmö. Contributions from seasoned scholars as well as from students and practitioners interested in the various aspects of education are encouraged to send in a proposal. The conference will include session papers, poster presentations, symposia and round table discussions,
Abstract submission opens on the September 15th with deadline on the November 5th 2023.
Review status will be communicated on the December 15th 2023.
Final day for registration is the February15th 2024, with early bird registration ending on January 15th 2024.
The abstract submission deadline is November 5th 2023.
Presenting two papers is the maximum allowed at the NERA 2024 Conference.
The schedule will be set by the organising committee – it will not be possible to consider requests for a specific presentation time or day.
- June 15th 2023 – First call for abstracts.
- September 15th 2023 – Submission of abstracts opens.
- November 5th 2023 – Deadline for abstract submission. Reviews assigned.
- December 15th 2023 – Reviews due.
- December 15th 2023 – Registration opens (Early Bird).
- February 15th 2024 – Deadline for Early Bird registration.
- February 16th 2024 – Full price registration starts.
- March 6th to 8th 2024 – Conference dates.
Looking forward to seeing you in Sweden!
The organising committee.