First Call for Abstracts
The NERA 2022 conference will be hosted by The School of Education at the University of Iceland at Stakkahlið in Reykjavik. Contributions from seasoned scholars as well as from students and practitioners interested in the various aspects of education are encouraged to send in a proposal. The conference will include session papers, poster presentations, symposia and round table discussions,
Submit your abstract (300 – 500 words) using the following link: NERA 2022 (abstact submission).
The abstract submission deadline is February 1st, 2022.
Presenting two papers is the maximum allowed at the NERA 2022 Conference.
The schedule will be set by the organising committee – it will not be possible to consider requests for a specific presentation time or day.
- December 8th 2021 – First call for abstracts
- February 1st 2022 – Deadline for abstract submission. Reviews assigned.
- February 15th 2022 – Registration opens (early bird)
- March 1st 2022 – Reviews due
- April 15th 2022 – Full price registration starts
- May 18th 2022 – Registration closes
- June 1st to June 3rd 2022 – Conference dates
Please visit the conference website for all further information.
Looking forward to see you in Iceland!
The organising committee