Second call for Abstracts
This call is an invitation to the NERA research communiy to explore the vibrant m diverse, and unexpected adventures that educaion offers students, teachers, and teacher educators as well as researchers.The notion of adventures and imagingation may be generative in imes of global crisis and despair. The call urges us not to forget that thinking beyound the already known brings hope to individuals, communities, and soieties.
The NERA 2024 conference will be hosted by Malmö University at Nordenskiöldsgatan 10, Malmö. Contributions from seasoned scholars as well as from students and practitioners interested in the various aspects of education are encouraged to send in a proposal. The conference will include session papers, poster presentations, symposia and round table discussions,
Abstract submission opens on the September 15th with deadline on the November 5th 2023.
Review status will be communicated on the December 15th 2023.
Final day for registration is the February15th 2024, with early bird registration ending on January 15th 2024.
The abstract submission deadline is November 5th 2023.
Presenting two papers is the maximum allowed at the NERA 2024 Conference.
The schedule will be set by the organising committee – it will not be possible to consider requests for a specific presentation time or day.
- September 15th 2023 – Submission of abstracts opens.
- November 5th 2023 – Deadline for abstract submission. Reviews assigned.
- December 15th 2023 – Reviews due.
- December 15th 2023 – Registration opens (Early Bird).
- January 15th 2024 – Deadline for Early Bird registration.
- January16th 2024 – Full price registration starts.
- February 15th 2024 – Final day for registration.
- March 6th to 8th 2024 – Conference dates.
Looking forward to seeing you in Sweden!
The organising committee.